BY ARIZONA

AriZona and Arnold Palmer continue to grow on this heavenly combination of tea and lemonade. Inspired by Arnold’s roots growing up in Latrobe, PA and his love of tractors, barns and his loyal dog we took this delicious concept one step further and added the taste of orchard fresh peaches. The combination was delicately balanced with sweet tea and lemonade to give you a smooth taste not dominated by one or the other. Overall it makes for a refreshingly beverage at a moderate of 50 calories per serving.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM.

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This has to be my go to on a hot summer day. I’m not from the south and I’ve never had real southern iced tea but for me this is as close as I can get and I’m okay with that! I love they it comes in such a nice reusable container and it is CHEAP! They have never changed their prices and I love that.
Tabitha R.
I love the combination of flavored in this tea. I always try to keep some cold in the refrigerator for when I know company is coming over in the summer time. It’s a very affordable drink to serve guests with an awesome flavor that never lets me down. Highly recommend.
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
I prefer the original tea over this because this is a little sweet for me due to the sweet pink lemonade. The lemonade does hover make it taste really good and I would definitely buy again! The medium size jug is also helpful
Stina T.
Novato
I have always always loved Arizona. The fact that they maintain their low prices and delicious products keeps me a return customer. I have tried probably every product and, while some are much too sweet for me, I have no complaints, I just try the next one.
Rafa K.
I love everything from Arizona! This one is awesome. First time that o tried was amazing, have a good flavor and is delicious. I really like and recommend for everybody who wants to drink this kind of tea.
Jordan R.
Covington , WA
I have drank the Arnold Palmer tea for years and I love it for a refreshing kick especially on these hot summer days. I would recommend to everyone that this becomes a staple in your fridge!
Angela L.
I absolutely LOVE the taste of this tea! I always stock up on it to have on a hot summer’s day. The packaging is nice. It’s not overwhelmingly sweet, it’s perfect. I’d definitely buy it again!! I recommend it
Rabia I.
Brooklyn
I love Arizona but in smaller cans. When you open it fresh it tastes amazing. But once it's opened and you leave it opened.,the taste wears off. Not the best in bigger gallons.
Emma B.
Chatham, NY
I normally love Arizona tea and this tea was alright. The main problem I had was that it was too sweet. It made my feel crazy after one sip and it wasn’t that enjoyable to me. However, my sister loves this and can’t live with out it so I guess it depends on what kind of level of sweetness you prefer.
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
Everyone loves an Arnold Palmer - at least from the south! This is perf to pick up for a picnic, BBQ, or just drink mixing with some sweet tea alcohol. Personally, I prefer it as is - with memories of family BBQs washing over me like the cold refreshing first sip.