BY ARIZONA #98 in Iced Tea

AriZona® Arnold Palmer® Peach Half & Half Sweet Tea Lemonade. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Sooooooo delicious. Not too sweet and has a bottle packed with flavor. Nothing needs to b changed about how they make this great drink. Awesome package grabs my attention. Everyone should try it and enjoy
Emily P.
Madisonville
Mixing two of my favorite things in this wonderful drink! I little on the sugary side but it is a good drink for the summer. The mixture is pretty equal as far as I can tell. I would love to see something like this with an organic tea. Definitely love telling people about this drink!
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
Soooo hard to find this in my area but when I was in Florida for vacation with my family, this was all I would drink! Arizona's are only $.99 so honestly how can you go wrong? Just try one and I'm sure you'll find a flavor you like.
Eena D.
Camp Hill, PA
By far my favorite half and half tea from
this brand. The only thing that I do not enjoy about Arnold Palmer’s is that they leave a somewhat wet/dry feeling in my mouth. I would definitely recommend this flavor to others.
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
Not really a fan of the half and half taste. I like lemonade and I like ice tea, but I feel like this doesn't go. I'm not a fan of the tangy flavor. I found that the after taste makes the drink less enjoyable. I won't be buying again, when they have other flavors I enjoy so much more.
Jenna L.
This product was different. I do like the original Arizona Arnold Palmer tea, and I thought this might be a fun flavor variation. It has too many tastes going on for me. Lemon, peach, tea, and the amount of sweetness was overwhelming. This may be good if cut with seltzer, but alone was too much for my taste buds. I would stick to the results stuff rather than repurchasing this.
Alyssa C.
Bullhead City, AZ
i love peach tea, the sourness of the lemonade makes it 10 times better. it definitely met my expectations. its set at a good value*(price range). it compares to other alternatives by being cheaper but still has that delicious flavor. i would buy this again
Stephany C.
Tacoma, WA
Still haven't figured out if this one or the original is my favorite. I like this tea because it's sweet without being overly sweet and you can really taste the peach flavor! I would definitely recommend this to others.
K G.
Tea and lemonade are the perfect combo, but at the same time, you need to have the right balance of both. I love arizona tea because its not too sweet and not too sour. They have the perfect mix of tea and lemonade, creating the most delicious and refreshing drink.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This drink is one of my favorites from Arizona. I love the mix lemonade and sweet tea, and this is a favorite at many family get-togethers. This product can usually be found at a good value and I love the packaging. Would definitely buy it again.