Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Green Tea Lemonade uploaded by Klara G.

BY ARIZONA

Arizona® Lite Half & Half Green Tea Lemonade. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Cali F.
I usually buy this tea for events or if I'm going on vacation and bringing my own food. It is a nice tasting tea but it's not my favorite. It is a little bit too sweet.
Darianne S.
Blanchard, OK
This tea is so great! I love how it isn’t too sweet also. I don’t drink a lot of tea so I don’t have much to compare it to but man is it amazing! The flavor is perfect and I buy this every time I go to the grocery store!
Kyleigh B.
Bay City , MI
I love this more than the half and half lemonade ice tea! Arizona tea has does an amazing job with their green tea since I can remember and this is the perfect combination of sweet and lemony flavor!
Jihny T.
Miramar
I like it but not that much because it’s really watery. It think this tea really satisfy your thirst only when it is cold. If you drink it worm it’s just water but with a little bit of sweet taste.
Scarlett H.
Christiansburg, Virginia
Arnold Palmers are always the best. Somehow they're even better by ariZona tea though. It's the best arnold palmer I've ever had. I am a repeat consumer and I would recommend to others.
Bri🐘🌱🍉 C.
Morgantown, WV
I love the regular Arizona Palmer's half and half drinks; however, I never liked how much sugar is in each of them. Then, I discovered these. They taste great, but less of the guilt
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I love this product so much! It is so amazing! I am actually a first time consumer! It is very very affordable product! It has a good value and very good product! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Yanin P.
Redwood City, CA
Delicioso este sabor con hielos mmm riquísimo para acompañar todo tipos de comidas, es uno de mis favoritos sabores, el único contra que le pondría es que tiene demasiada azúcar :(
Thalia N.
I love this tea so much! Although it taste so much like tea, which a lot of teas don't, there is also a hint of lemonade. It taste delicious! There isn't much room or improvement. I would also definitely buy this again. I would definitely recommend this to others.