Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Green Tea Lemonade uploaded by Klara G.

Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Green Tea Lemonade

Arizona® Lite Half & Half Green Tea Lemonade. see more...

Cali F.
I usually buy this tea for events or if I'm going on vacation and bringing my own food. It is a nice tasting tea but it's not my favorite. It is a little bit too sweet.
Darianne S.
Blanchard, OK
This tea is so great! I love how it isn’t too sweet also. I don’t drink a lot of tea so I don’t have much to compare it to but man is it amazing! The flavor is perfect and I buy this every time I go to the grocery store!
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
I love this more than the half and half lemonade ice tea! Arizona tea has does an amazing job with their green tea since I can remember and this is the perfect combination of sweet and lemony flavor!
Jihny T.
Miramar, FL
I like it but not that much because it’s really watery. It think this tea really satisfy your thirst only when it is cold. If you drink it worm it’s just water but with a little bit of sweet taste.
Thalia N.
I love this tea so much! Although it taste so much like tea, which a lot of teas don't, there is also a hint of lemonade. It taste delicious! There isn't much room or improvement. I would also definitely buy this again. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Taylor T.
I love this stuff. We try not to drink soda in my household, so when we are looking for something to pick up quick, this is out go-to. It is balanced perfectly but it isn't too sweet. I love how affordable and easy it is. Everyone always loves it!
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
For the price it was pretty good. Not as good as I expected but was drinkable. There are other brands that are better. First time. Won't buy again. I think it's just the brand. Not a very good flavor. Gave about half to my neighbor. Not buy again
yarissa r.
Suwanee, GA
I am obsessed with Arizona Iced Tea. I love every single one of their flavors. My favorite flavor is the Arnold Palmer. The Iced Teas are very affordable and I find them at most stores which is very convenient.
Swhana T.
Brooklyn, NY
This drink is great and memorable because I used to buy it everyday in middle school and used to have it with my lunch. Good taste and I like all the flavors, and it's only $1 for the 16oz. bottle! The only bad side is the aftertaste, but overall amazing.
Elsie R.
Charlotte, NC
Didn't know what an Arnold palmer was until I had this drink. Really great, and very refreshing on a hot day. My family absolutely loves Arizona drinks. They are also very reasonably priced. Different flavors to choose from!