AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite uploaded by Kris N.

BY ARIZONA #21 in Iced Tea

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVORS, SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND), ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, GUM ACACIA

Buy on Amazon
Taylor S.
I love this drink! Never would have thought combining lemonade and tea would be such a good combo. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I like that you can still taste both flavors. One doesn't overpower the other. I love that there is a variety of sizes and quantities to pick from. Gas stations have big tall cans or you can go to the grocery store and buy a big case like this. I like having options to pick from.
Annie P.
These are absolutely delicious in the summer time! I unfortunately have to water mine down some because I can’t handle the full sweetness! I wish they would make an Arnold Palmer with unsweetened tea and regular lemonade to cut back on the sugar! But still a tasty beverage and it’s always on sale at the store!
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I can live off this pack of Arizona forever!! Love that it’s in a smaller cans so I’m not having to drink the full taller cans everyday. Easy grab n go for when I’m in a rush or if i want to enjoy a refreshing beverage for lunch. A can full of deliciousness :)
Annie M.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this Arnold Palmer! It is the perfect mixture of iced tea and lemonade. Coming from a southern girl who LOVES sweet tea, it truly must be good. I can’t get enough of it. I buy it at Kroger or Walmart or really any grocery store.
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
One of my favorite iced teas and flavors as well. And the price is great! All the flavors are great but this to me is my favorite! I would give this a try if you haven’t so far!!!! You’re missing out on life! Thank me later lol!!!
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
i love arizona half and half!!!! it is the best sugary drink for me since i’m not a fan of soda! i buy a big jug every week! drinking cold arizona half and half is what i look forward to most when coming home from work!
andrea s.
Marshfield, MA
This is the best drink driving around in the summer. The price is so cheap and it’s so easy to toss in a cooler or fit into a cup holder. So delicious. Army Palmy was a legend RIP. great idea on his part to mix two great drinks and make one amazing one.
Caitlin D.
LOVE Arizona iced teas. They are great tasting, easy for travel, and all for a great price. It has everything that you could want in a drink. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves iced tea. What a bargain!
Tianna S.
Rochester
I bought this product for a birthday party once and it was so awesome because everyone loves Arizona's Half & Half Tea it was gone in a matter of minutes had to go by and we had to go out and buy something else for the party but I like it because they're not that expensive the very cheap and affordable and as well like some so no matter who you buy it for they're sure to drink it
Veronica M.
Winchester
For me I love this one the most out this brand. Arizona has some good tea. But it's just something about Arnold Palmer that hits the right spot. The right combination of tea and lemon-ade.