AriZona Arnold Palmer Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade Iced Tea Lemonade Stix uploaded by yanina n.AriZona Arnold Palmer Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade Iced Tea Lemonade Stix uploaded by Amy T.

BY ARIZONA #20 in Lemonade

AriZona Arnold Palmer Half Iced Tea & Half Lemonade Iced Tea Lemonade Stix: Enjoy anywhere, anytime For people on the go 100% natural tea Natural antioxidant AriZona Tea stix are easy to prepare 0 calories Dissolves quickly

Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
Delicious refreshing beverage especially during the summer months while barbecuing! It's like getting a two for one! If you haven't tried it, give it a shot! You won't be disappointed!
Sarah B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love Arizona Half & Half. The mix of tea and lemonade is the perfect blend for a refreshing drink. And the value for the quantity makes me live it even more. Perfect Sumer drink.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Arizona will forever be my most favorite tea brand and the Arnold Palmer is my most favorite one. It’s more than affordable for everyone and it tastes absolutely delicious. I will definitely be purchasing again and if you’ve been thinking about it you should too!
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
rizona Green Tea and coffee. I preparing for an extended road trip we did not want to rely on Cstores for our drink purchases, high prices and availability both can be issues I'd rather not deal with. Price was right (shipping incl. ) I did think I was buying the plastic bottles and ended up with cans but that's okay. Trip can't come soon enough.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These are great for on the go. It has a great taste but it’s not the same taste as the canned and half and half liters. I still enjoy the taste but I wish it tasted exactly the same as the Arnold Palmer you buy.
Suzanne K.
My husband loves these! It’s easy to take to work and cheaper than buying all bottles. Not to mention helps the environment :) good flavor and easy to buy and store. I’d recommend to anyone that loves iced tea!
Emily R.
Broken Arrow, OK
This half and half tea is good for people who like reeeeeeeallllly sweet drinks. Expect more tea than lemonade and don't expect it to be very tart. It's best when it's cold and makes a decent chaser for shots.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade I enjoy Arizona ice tea every day post my lunch. It refreshes and love the taste. I always share it with guest as a welcome drink. I love it.
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
This is so tasty and surprisingly low calorie. The price is reasonable and this is a great option if you are looking for something besides water that is more in the lighter side.
Jennifer L.
Pretty good. I like adding them to my water to give it some caloric they’re pretty pricey so not worth the proxy Make I’ve if they were less exposenive then I’d buy them more