AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade uploaded by Sophie G.AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade uploaded by Arile R.AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade uploaded by Glynis R.

BY ARIZONA #60 in Iced Tea

AriZona Beverages and the legendary golfer have teamed up to give you a southern twist on the ever-growing Arnold PalmerHalf & Half. We have taken the famous combination and made it sweet tea and pink lemonade. There are no artificial flavors, no artificial colors or preservatives used in this southern favorite.

PREMIUM BREWED BLEND OF BLACK TEAS USING FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (GLUCOSE-FRUCTOSE SYRUP), LEMON JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, PEAR JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), GUM ACACIA.

• Is this Arnold Palmer made with pink lemonade instead of ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
This stuff is so so so hard to find in northeast Ohio for some reason. It is my absolute favorite from the Arizona tea collection and I used to drink it every day in high school.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Costing only 99 cents, you cannot go wrong with Arizona ice tea, no matter what flavor you enjoy. The quantity you get for such a quality product at such a great price, it’s honestly baffling. If you haven’t tried this tea, crawl out of your rock and go to the nearest store to experience thirst quenching greatness.
Brennah V.
Frankfort , OH
My favorite Arnold Palmer. I can’t find it anywhere where I live. I always find it when I’m down south on vacation, like in the Carolinas. Can’t find it anywhere in Ohio though. I would buy them all the time if I could. And of course it’s cheap. 99 cents for a 23 oz can. So affordable.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
Arizona iced tea is my favorite brand when it comes to Arnold Palmer. There is a good blend of both the lemonade and iced tea flavor. What I love the most is that the product is extremely affordable—you can get a big can for 99 cents at most grocery stores and gas stations.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i’m not the biggest fan of sweet tea, but i was at a gas station and i was really thirsty so i was like “ah what the heck.” regret. the lemon part tastes pretty good though, but wouldn’t buy again. the packaging is cute and it can be recycled though.
Jena W.
This tea is a summer time staple for my husband and I. We always buy these when we go on day trips. They are really affordable and taste great. The packaging is also really cool. Best iced tea you can buy.
Joyce C.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious mix! I've always enjoyed drinking this particular Arizona. It's A great mix of both drinks and very affordable. I would totally recommend this to anyone! Def a good choice amount their hugeeee line of drinks.
Vicky Q.
Kokomo
I love lemonade and I love tea! So when i saw this, I decided that must get it because it seemed super good and the graphics on the can just attracted to me. The price is super cheap for this good drink!!
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love the mix of tea and lemonade! Arizona does a great job of creating fun new flavors with this combination. The pink lemonade mix was just a little too sweet for me though.
Matt S.
Beaumont, TX
Does Arizona Tea is wonderful as an awesome flavor refreshing when it's hot outside. Put a little Arnold Palmer in your mouth and you just feel revived and refreshed OMG
Julie T.
Is this Arnold Palmer made with pink lemonade instead of normal lemonade?