Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade 23 oz uploaded by glynis r.

BY ARIZONA

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade 23 oz see more...

Clayton M.
Kendallville, IN
Arizona has an incredible product line. It has become the staple in refreshing beverages that will not break the bank. Their beverage line is consistent and tends to favor 'Tea' products, but they do so by including additional flavors that leave you saying, "Wow!" Definitely one of my go-to drinks whenever I'm wanting to divert from Water.
Heidi H.
Being from the south and having moved to Los Angeles, one of the things I miss the most is sweet tea! This Arizona Arnold Palmer half sweet & half pink lemonade is perfect for filling that void and fulfilling my cravings of sweet tea! Arizona definitely kicked it up a notch with the pink lemonade instead of the traditional lemonade.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
THIS IS THE BEST. I love drinking this on a hot day in the summer. i love the graphics on the can and it is so delicious and tasty! the entire bottles a couple serving sizes and i wish they had them in single servings to keep me from drinking it all in one sitting! it's just that good!
Christi O.
Saint Paul, MN
This drink is a great cold treat on a summer day. I dont like the over powering sweetness of sweet tea on it's own but mixed with the pink lemonade, it tastes great. The sugar content is higher than I would like in a beverage which is why I dont drink them regularly.
ella b.
Walpole, NH
I'm a sucker for sweets. I definitely love Arnold palmer Arizona iced tea. The half and half is good for people who love lemon and if not... my second choice is always raspberry. My one compliaint (and the reason it didn't get 5 stars) is sometimes it's too sweet.
Alayna E.
Portland, OR
This tea is so refreshing and has the perfect combination of sweet in the tea!! If you're looking for the perfect amount of tea to suit your craving then this is the one. I am always surprised by the quality that is in an Arizona tea!
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH
Lived off of these a few summers ago. So good and you get a huge can for just $1. All of their teas are sooo good. Sweet, but not too sweet. It has a good balance and the cans are so fun. If our haven't tried you need to.
Paulina G.
I have had an obsession with Arizona teas for as long as I can remember. Saw this and have to give it a try, it was the best tasting one yet. A must try if you're a tea lover or even a lemonade lover, its the perfect mix.
Katie J.
Buffalo, NY
I love Arizona tea! This one however was a little sweeter than I like. Not my favorite but not bad either. Definitely refreshing on a hot day. The one like this but with peach tea and lemonade is the best!
Becca W.
Roseville, MI
My favorite! Perfect blend of both drinks and I've never tasted anything like it! It's amazing for such low cost! Tastes amazing and doesn't compare to anything I've ever tasted! I'd definitely buy again!