Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade 23 oz uploaded by glynis r.

BY ARIZONA #51 in Iced Tea

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade 23 oz see more...

Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade 23 oz
Man I miss this flavor so much, I don't think they sell it anymore :( anyway, I used to buy one of these like everyday it was so bomb!! Arizona teas are by far my most favorite drink out there. You get them for a great price and it's the same wherever you go! They have a lot of other great flavors like the peace tea. Hopefully one day I can find this flavor again though!
Matt S.
Beaumont, TX
Does Arizona Tea is wonderful as an awesome flavor refreshing when it's hot outside. Put a little Arnold Palmer in your mouth and you just feel revived and refreshed OMG
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
My favorite Arnold Palmer. I can’t find it anywhere where I live. I always find it when I’m down south on vacation, like in the Carolinas. Can’t find it anywhere in Ohio though. I would buy them all the time if I could. And of course it’s cheap. 99 cents for a 23 oz can. So affordable.
(Zexy A.
Chicago
You can never go wrong with buying an Arizona Ice Tea thats a given. They are cheap and perfect for a roadtrip drink. They give you a lot of liquid ounces and the drawings on each of the different flavors are cool. i would totally recomment arizona.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
i’m not the biggest fan of sweet tea, but i was at a gas station and i was really thirsty so i was like “ah what the heck.” regret. the lemon part tastes pretty good though, but wouldn’t buy again. the packaging is cute and it can be recycled though.
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
I was addicted to these in high school! I’ve settled down and have them every now and then. These are so delicious and sweet but not too sweet! And large to last you awhile. Love these! Recommended for sweet tea and lemonade lovers.
Diane M.
Albuquerque
Perfect blend of sweet tea and lemonade. Not everyone can master the perfect mix of both with the one exception here. So refreshing. Not to sweet, not to sour and perfect for any day you need a great drink.
Vicky Q.
Kokomo
I love lemonade and I love tea! So when i saw this, I decided that must get it because it seemed super good and the graphics on the can just attracted to me. The price is super cheap for this good drink!!
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love the mix of tea and lemonade! Arizona does a great job of creating fun new flavors with this combination. The pink lemonade mix was just a little too sweet for me though.
Sydney F.
I️ have always loved the classic Arnold Palmer, and when I️ discovered this southern style variety I️ loved it even more. It is perfectly sweet without tasting too sugary, and you really can’t go wrong with the price for a can. I️ but this whenever I️ can, but it’s hard to find.