Add a Photo

By ARIZONA
#179 in Tea
Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade 23 oz
Photo (1)
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA

I was originally obsessed with this same flavor from Peace Tea but then I tried this one because the Peace Tea brand in this flavor is super hard to find in stores near me. and let me tell you, this is SO MUCH BETTER! In retrospect, the Peace brand trays like they use some fake sugar. This one tastes natural and isn't so sweet that you can't Taye the tea, but you still can TOTALLY taste the sweetness of the pink lemonade. I'm a convert and will be downing one of these most days! Plus, I've been able to find these for two for $2.00!!! SCORE!!!
Lotus T.
Lotus T.
Seattle, WA

The classic :) This is one of my favorite drinks to go to, slightly tart and more than slightly sweet. Arnold Palmer makes some great sweet teas, but I really don't taste any difference between this one and the non-pink-lemonade half and half. All the sweet teas are a little too sweet for me to drink in one sitting but since it's noncarbonated, I see nothing wrong in popping the leftovers back into the fridge.
Clayton M.
Clayton M.
Kendallville, IN

Arizona has an incredible product line. It has become the staple in refreshing beverages that will not break the bank. Their beverage line is consistent and tends to favor 'Tea' products, but they do so by including additional flavors that leave you saying, "Wow!" Definitely one of my go-to drinks whenever I'm wanting to divert from Water.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.

Being from the south and having moved to Los Angeles, one of the things I miss the most is sweet tea! This Arizona Arnold Palmer half sweet & half pink lemonade is perfect for filling that void and fulfilling my cravings of sweet tea! Arizona definitely kicked it up a notch with the pink lemonade instead of the traditional lemonade.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Acton, MA

THIS IS THE BEST. I love drinking this on a hot day in the summer. i love the graphics on the can and it is so delicious and tasty! the entire bottles a couple serving sizes and i wish they had them in single servings to keep me from drinking it all in one sitting! it's just that good!
Christi O.
Christi O.
Saint Paul, MN

This drink is a great cold treat on a summer day. I dont like the over powering sweetness of sweet tea on it's own but mixed with the pink lemonade, it tastes great. The sugar content is higher than I would like in a beverage which is why I dont drink them regularly.
ella b.
ella b.
Walpole, NH

I'm a sucker for sweets. I definitely love Arnold palmer Arizona iced tea. The half and half is good for people who love lemon and if not... my second choice is always raspberry. My one compliaint (and the reason it didn't get 5 stars) is sometimes it's too sweet.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL

Love this drink, perfect refreshing beverage for a hot day in Florida plus it's cheap. The pink lemonade adds a little sweetness but the lemonade still makes sure that the tea is pretty tart. I find this particular tea to be better than the original Arnold palmer.
Alayna E.
Alayna E.
Portland, OR

This tea is so refreshing and has the perfect combination of sweet in the tea!! If you're looking for the perfect amount of tea to suit your craving then this is the one. I am always surprised by the quality that is in an Arizona tea!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

Lived off of these a few summers ago. So good and you get a huge can for just $1. All of their teas are sooo good. Sweet, but not too sweet. It has a good balance and the cans are so fun. If our haven't tried you need to.