BY ARIZONA #13 in Lemonade

AriZona Iced Tea is brewed using 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. All natural, luscious and blended to perfection, it delivers soothing flavors, giving you the fresh, home-brewed taste that you love. AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 64 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 8.

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

• Has anyone tried this and liked it?3 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of sugars and bad things or is it pr...1 Answers
  • I'm curious as to if this is a sweet Half&Half or if ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amber R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Really recommend others to buy this tea it's so delicious I'm sure other would enjoy it as much as I do....
Kareliz B.
Mount Dora, FL
Arizona is my #1 half and half tea to get. It is my go to. I am obsessed with the Arnold palmers! I will always love it!
Andrea T.
Love Arizona tea! And when I saw this huge bottle I knew I must try it! This is half lemonade and half tea and it's endless. Obviously price-value is pretty good, and the bottle is super nice.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
arnild palmer half and half iced tea is amazing. my total go to drink during the summer time for cookouts and get togethers. it is sweet but also bitter. it has the perfect combination for an iced tea. 🤙❤
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
Yo no lo tomo mucho pero a mi novio encanta, se lo lleva para el trabajo y le da energĂ­a, es algo caro pero vale lapena
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
One of the best half and half tea lemonades that I have ever had! So yummy and refreshing!
Kait H.
Dublin, OH
So goooood!!! I love Arnold Palmer. It’s just the right combination of lemonade and iced tea and no other drink compares
Mikayla H.
Smooth and powerful!! Love this by itself or for mixing!! This is a great addition to a party or a calm and laid back night with your lovey or your girls!! I love this and I think everyone will as well!!!!!!!!!
Desiree C.
Tegucigalpa
Los jugos contienen vitaminas y sus diversos sabores que existen los hacen ser muy deliciosos y refrescantes!!
Gerald W.
Good price and flavor. Being a lite version it has less useless unnecessary calories and etc... Doesn't sacrifice any flavor. Very good mix.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Is this Arizona good?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
What kind of vodka is best to mix with this?
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I have never seen this product for sale in Canada. Has anybody purchased this in Canada? If so, where?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Mayra G.