BY ARIZONA #13 in Lemonade

AriZona Iced Tea is brewed using 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. All natural, luscious and blended to perfection, it delivers soothing flavors, giving you the fresh, home-brewed taste that you love. AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 64 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 8.

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

• Has anyone tried this and liked it?3 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of sugars and bad things or is it pr...1 Answers
  • I'm curious as to if this is a sweet Half&Half or if ...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Wells, ME
Arnold palmers is my favorite. I drink it year round but my favorite time is hot summer beach days. Very affordable to drink. My kids even enjoy it during the summer. Highly recommended to others! Best drink!
Kaniesha H.
Lemonade and tea is my second favorite drink right after plain ole water but it's very hard to get an Arnold Palmer that taste just right. The Arizona brand does just that warm or cold I'm never disappointed.
Lisa O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this drink so much. I can't believe it took me this long to try it. It had just the right amount of iced tea/ lemonade. I think it's a very refreshing drink in the Summertime.
Sarah T.
This tea is delicious! It is very sweet, but still has enough of the lemonade taste as well. It is pretty inexpensive, I usually purchase it at Kroger. I would suggest for sweet tea lovers to give this a try!
Katie G.
Wichita
This refreshing drink is tasty with just the right amount of sweet. It doesn't taste like sweet tea, which I like. I've tried making my own, but nothing beats Arizona's Arnold Palmer. I think the value of the product for the price is reasonable.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Arizona tea is my favorite kind of tea and their Arnold palmer is really great. It's perfect in the summer for a refreshing drink. I always have some of this or their green tea in my fridge at all times.
Julie S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half! The Original is too sweet, the zero is not sweet enough, but the lite is just right! This is a refreshing drink for any occasion.
Lisa h.
This is my favor type of Arizona iced tea. I love the flavor of the tea and lemonade. It's a great value very cheap and you get a lot in a can. I am a repeat user I would continue to buy this again forsure
Aleixka M.
Super yummy and refreshing! At first I thought I wasn't going to like it, but ended up falling in love! The half & half comes in a lot of different packagings too to help suit those who are on the go or just want to enjoy a glass on the porch.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
This is by far, my FAVORITE AriZona Ice Tea beverage. It's better than attempting to make the Arnold Palmer drink yourself, and it's an inexpensive, and highly flavorful beverage, for any occasion.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Is this Arizona good?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
What kind of vodka is best to mix with this?
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I have never seen this product for sale in Canada. Has anybody purchased this in Canada? If so, where?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Mayra G.