BY ARIZONA

AriZona Iced Tea is brewed using 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. All natural, luscious and blended to perfection, it delivers soothing flavors, giving you the fresh, home-brewed taste that you love. AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 64 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 8.

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

• Has anyone tried this and liked it?3 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of sugars and bad things or is it pr...1 Answers
  • I'm curious as to if this is a sweet Half&Half or if ...1 Answers
Elizabeth D.
Purchased this for a pot luck at work last month. My ex drinks this stuff all the time and tried to get me onto it when we were together. I didn't care to. But now I finally tried it and I love it. Its the perfect mix. One flavor doesn't over power the other. I will definitely continue to buy this.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite brand to buy for Arnold Palmer. I love the taste and I love that it's lite so it's not as bad as others. It's not the cheapest, so I just get it occasionally, especially since it's not good for you and I'm trying to be healthy. I will definitely buy this again though.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
So addicting! This is my go to Summer drink. I love the jug size. it's definitely sweet but not syrupy like a lot of other iced teas. Arizona teas are always available at a great price. I love the iced tea with a hint of lemon. It tastes great, and is perfect when it's ice cold.
Nicole P.
Oh my gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DRINK!!!!!
I tried it on a whim and now I am addicted! For a dollar you get a huge can and it's my one indulgence from water and juice. I love all the flavors. The tea with pink lemonade and the peach tea with lemonade are fantastic! I buy this all the time. I keep a few when I go somewhere.
Kealy K.
This is my all-time favorite drink especially during the summer and school year. I continuously repurchase these in cans and the jugs. My whole family drinks them. It's important to stay hydrated and when plain water gets boring, this is amazing. I'm not a huge tea person, but this is amazing.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Omg I absolutely love this drink I never knew about it until my brother told me and now I'm I. Love with it. I love the different varieties and the flavors. I love that you could also buy the big jugs for parties and so on. I would definitely recommend this drink to any one who loves iced tea!! Absolutely amazing!
Adriana C.
Delicious! I am obsessed with Iced tea and from a person who has been in love with iced tea all her life, Arizona is by far the best! You can't go wrong with the original flavor but the Arnold Palmer is without a doubt the best flavor ever. I love it and so should you! lol
Kate B.
Freeland, MI
Arnold Palmers are always my favorite! On a hot day, they can be cool and refreshing, and still have a hint of sweetness! They are especially delicious by the pool. If you are looking to and some adult beverages to it, try adding some lemon vodka, its delicious!
Amy C.
Arizona Arnold Palmers are great and refreshing summertime drinks. If I am ever traveling, they are a good go-to at gas stations or convenience stores. However, they are a bit too sugary sweet tasting for me and by the end of the bottle I'm usually sick of it.
Paula B.
Powell, OH
This Arnold Palmer mixture is refreshing and not overly sweet. I purchase it regularly because it is the best that I have found. I love to sip it through the day! I can usually find it on sale which makes it even more affordable. Would purchase again for sure.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Is this Arizona good?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
What kind of vodka is best to mix with this?
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I have never seen this product for sale in Canada. Has anybody purchased this in Canada? If so, where?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Mayra G.