BY ARIZONA #13 in Lemonade

AriZona Iced Tea is brewed using 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. All natural, luscious and blended to perfection, it delivers soothing flavors, giving you the fresh, home-brewed taste that you love. AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 64 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 8.

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

• Has anyone tried this and liked it?3 Answers
  • Does this have a lot of sugars and bad things or is it pr...1 Answers
  • I'm curious as to if this is a sweet Half&Half or if ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nancy W.
This was the greatest find! This size is perfect when you don't have space in the fridge and it gives you enough for at least 3 full glass servings. This flavor is great and really is the best.
Julia G.
Smithfield, KY
My absolute favorite drink. The perfect blend of seeet and tart with neither flavor being too overwhelming. Extremely refreshing, not terrible for you, and cheap.
Kayla S.
The flavors balance out so well! the sweetness isn't to overwhelming but the downside is that it does contain a lot of sugar. Great for on the go and cheap to buy in bulk or even as a single can whether at the grocery store or the gas station. I have been buying it for years and t'is perfect to have during the hot summer days. Any flavor of Arizona iced tea i would definitely recommend.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I do believe, you'd have to be a monster not to love this drink haha just kidding, but seriously, it's really good. I don't know why they just have the Lite version and not the regular in the gallon size, but i'll have to "suffer". Equally delicious. It's available pretty much everywhere: grocery stores, Target, Walmart, CVS, etc...

Get you some, put it on ice and enjoy!
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. its taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...we all love it very ver muscular at home...
Tripti N.
I absolutely love this flavor of Arizona. It's definitely my favorite and very price efficient. You can often get them on sale for 2/$1 or normally one can is just 0.99. Also, if you go to a bulk store and get a case, it's even cheaper there. I love the flavor, it's cooling & refreshing to drink. Great drink for the summertime and hotter months. Even though this is the lite version, it still taste just the same as the normal kind. Normally, I can taste the difference between things that are light or sugar-free or no sugar added, but this is the one thing I can taste absolutely NO difference in! Definitely recommend.
Cristie G.
This is perfect because my hubby is a diabetic and this is what he needs. He loves Arnold Palmers and when we found diet it was heaven. This has the perfect mix of black tea and lemonade. There isnt to much lemonade to where it tastes to bogged down by tartness but yet the perfect match of calming black tea. A def. must have in our house.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
This is a perfect cool summer drink for me. Not too sweet and can be mixed with my favorite liquer for a nice adult drink or add fruit for a cool refreshing summer mixture. This is a backyard must at any occassion. Just add ice or a little something extra...it's a perfect drink for summer fun.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
My go to drink. You can get them in almost any form. they have individuals cans (about twice as big as the ones in the packs) for 99 cents that you can find just about anywhere. This product is also a good source of vitamin c. They also have crystal light packs you can put in your water bottles if you're on the go.
janet v.
OMG!! I love this stuff its like crack to me, I cant live without it. Its a must have in my household I was even able to get my husband to love it as well. Its such a delicious and refreshing drink and the price is so reasonable, There are even different various sizes of this drink which is awesome for a half and half ice tea lover like myself. Honestly if you haven't tried it you should, you are totally missing out.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Is this Arizona good?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
What kind of vodka is best to mix with this?
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I have never seen this product for sale in Canada. Has anybody purchased this in Canada? If so, where?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Mayra G.