BY ARIZONA #20 in Lemonade

AriZona Iced Tea is brewed using 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. All natural, luscious and blended to perfection, it delivers soothing flavors, giving you the fresh, home-brewed taste that you love. AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 64 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 8.

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Although this is not my favorite flavor by this brand. It's definitely a really great flavor and I would still recommend trying it. It's a well-known flavor and it definitely is for a reason.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
arnild palmer half and half iced tea is amazing. my total go to drink during the summer time for cookouts and get togethers. it is sweet but also bitter. it has the perfect combination for an iced tea. 🤙❤
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
HOLY GRAIL! This is definitely a MUST have in my household!!! I stopped drinking soda about 5 years ago and mostly drink water(some juices) and tea. and I have got to say that I have become Obsessed with Arizona's delicious flavors I have tried a bunch and  can't get enough plus they are super cheap, I'm even enjoying one now as I type this
Allison M.
Sacramento
While it isn't quite as good as homemade, it is pretty darn delicious. I started drinking Arnold Palmer about 5 years back and it has become a bit of a staple in the house. It is not too sour and not too sweet, a great balance of flavors. I would suggest you try it if you haven't already. It always reminds me of summer when I drink it.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This tea is a go-to for me when I'm out and about with my friend. The tastes is DELICIOUS. I'm not a fan of snapple teas because I find them too sweet. Arizona will not give you that problem. Plus, most Arizona teas are only one dollar! That's it! How could you not try it out when it costs you close to nothing.
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
We love arniep iced teas. I keep them stocked because my son and his friends love them and they are way better than soda. I also love the large cans that they sell at the Convenience stores. You can't go wrong for 99cents.
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
My kids love love love Arizona ice tea. We always buy it on a weekly basis. They can not live without it... my youngest is obsessed with this drink.. I highly recommend it.. its taste is soothing and refreshing and it is the best when it's really cold with ice...we all love it very ver muscular at home...
Katie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is the best! Super cheap at pretty much any gas station you stop at and always refreshing. The first drink that introduced me to the concept of half lemonade half tea and now it's definitely one of my favorite beverages. If it didn't have so much sugar in it I would probably drink it more regularly.
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
Arnold Palmer has to be one of the best inventions ever, regardless of brand.  The Marie Palmer which uses raspberry tea as a base is even tastier yet!  Perhaps Arizona tea should make that, too. It's so affordable.  I can buy the pounder cans (aka 16 oz) for 99 cents generally at CVS.
Jessica S.
My husband really like the Arnold Palmer Half & Half, and I really like an option to reduce our sugar intake on drinks... so this is a perfect marriage of the two. Not full of aspartame, but not too full of sugar either. Give it a try, not too much giving up going from regular to lite.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Is this Arizona good?
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
What kind of vodka is best to mix with this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I have never seen this product for sale in Canada. Has anybody purchased this in Canada? If so, where?
Mayra G.