AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Lite Iced Tea Lemonade

by AriZona

#3 in Lemonade

AriZona Iced Tea is brewed using 100% natural ingredients of the highest quality. All natural, luscious and blended to perfection, it delivers soothing flavors, giving you the fresh, home-brewed taste that you love. AriZona Arnold Palmer Lite Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade 64 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 8.

Ingredients

Premium Brewed Blend of Black Teas Using Filtered Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup (Glucose-Fructose Syrup), Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Pear Juice from Concentrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Flavors, Sucralose (Splenda® Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia.

Has anyone tried this and liked it?
Does this have a lot of sugars and bad things or is it pretty well natural?
I'm curious as to if this is a sweet Half&Half or if it is more of a sour taste. Is it a drink that someone would probably recommend to me (a tea drinker)?
Start your review of AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Lite Iced Tea Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
AriZona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Lite Iced Tea Lemonade uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you don't have time to make your own tea Arnold Palmer Lite Half Iced Tea and Half Lemonade is the way to go. It tastes just like you made it homemade and it has a lot less sugar than other options. There is no way to improve it and I will definitely purchase it again. [product:arizona-arnold-palmer-half-&-half-lite-iced-tea-lemonade]
Webb City, MO
don’t love lemonade but this product is yummy. okay if you like arnold palmers this in my opinion is my favorite. i personally love the ginsing taste in all arizona products. all arizona products are so cheap to me for the amount of product you get. for a big jug like this i can get for $1 at dollar tree. great deal in my opinion!
This is my favorite. Half and half has been my favorite for as long as I can remember and this brand. I love the fact that it had a light version you do not get as much sugar etc I love the bottles they come I or you can get a can they are super affordable which is nice for such a great tasting drink.
Reedley, CA
I'm not a huge lemonade fan, but I do love tea, and these Arizon half and halves are great. They tastes more like tea with a hint of lemon which is way more my taste than full on lemonade. Arizon is the best because of how affordable they are. I have always been a customer and always will be.
Love this drink so much! It's a must have especially on hot summer days! The 11.5 fl oz cans have pictures of Arnold Palmer in a metallic gray  with a pop of color in the lettering and a cute beach umbrella! Love the flavor! No preservatives, artificial color or artificial flavor too!
i lvoe drinking half and half it is what i order whenever i go to the restaurants. it is easy to use. the packaging is cute. i have reccoemdned this to my friends. they have reccomednedt it to theier friends. and i am very satisfied with this product. it tastes really good.
San Diego, CA
I really love to put Arizona's in the freezer and then let them get almost to the point of freezing them pull them out and sip on them this is my go to summer staple I love the flavor of half ice tea and lemonade I would recommend it to everyone also it's super affordable
These are my favorite summer drinks. If I drink tea it must be AriZona. The sweetness is perfect and the lemonade just pops with the tea. It's not watery like other tea and it's very inexpensive. I highly recommend this drink to anyone looking for a nice sweet tea.
I love Arizona teas and I love lemonade so their Arnold Palmer is one of my favorite beverages especially on a hot day. The taste is refreshing and has a great balance of lemonade and tea, one is not overbearing compared to the other. Would definitely reccomend!
East Liverpool
I love tea. Almost all tea actually. But I always grab for a few specific brands depending on the sweetness I’m looking for. I like Arizona because it is in between, the perfect amount of sweet. I also love lemon tea so the lemonade tea mixture is perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...