BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sydney U.
Kronenwetter, WI
Amazing my favorite drink. I recommend this to people who love tea and lemonade. Awesome
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
This is the best to have . You will come back for more . It's very tasteful and delicious
Melissa B.
This was actually good..I drink it once in awhile, it's sweet and it has great flavor!
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
My Fiancé loves this, super affordable, and always available, even at discount stores!
Sydney D.
Albion, MI
My favorite drink ever. I don't usually drink iced tea but this got me hooked! So good!
Ronith D.
Love it.. this is very good, fresh, and sweet. Also, the arnold palmer zero is perfect
Justin E.
Battle Creek, MI
Such a classic item and it’s the cheapest on the market. You can no go wrong with this
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
This is by far my favorite Arizona Tea! The taste is fantastic and the price is decent.
Mildred G.
Crest Hill, IL
My kids love it. Every time we go to the supermarket they want them all. Just delicious
Taya H.
I love tea I love lemonade. I LOVE the combo. My family drinks this all day every day!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.