BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison R.
Detroit, MI
My go to drink! Especially in the summer! It's such a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
Dan H.
Philadelphia
Arnold Palmer tea is amazing! perfect to quench my thirst at all times! Long live the King!
Courtney C.
Manchester , NH
My all time favorite drink. In compact cabs, easy to pack for lunch and always refreshing!
Tyffanie S.
Colonie , NY
10/10 would recommend I live by this stuff I buy it everyday during my lunch break at work
Nicole H.
This is the best iced tea, the only brand I'll drink and the only brand I like for iced tea
Amanda R.
Coral Springs, FL
I️ love all Arizona teas! Green tea lemon tea. All of them. They’re so delicious and light
Lynnzie E.
Hanover
hands down the best iced tea i’ve had. the price is great & this drink is super refreshing.
Raylee D.
Louisville, KY
Love this sweet tea! Who knew you could get granny’s sweet tea in a can!!! Very affordable
Elizabeth R.
Last me about a week in my fridge . Super cheap and good taste ! I purchase it at Walmart
Bree F.
Altadena , CA
So good. So refreshing. Has great flavor. I have Nothing more to say than its super good!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.