BY ARIZONA

• I always see this and have never tried ..I like very swee...2 Answers
  • For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Cassie T.
So so refreshing after a long day in the sun, great prices too. Perfect mix of sweet and sour.
Adna M.
Rocky Hill, CT
Favorite Arizona tea of all time the best one possible only 99 cents a can like that’s amazing
Natalie C.
Great flavor. Arizona tea is the best quality pre made tea and for the price you can't beat it.
Scott T.
St Petersburg, FL
These go for half off at Walgreens. I buy them all the time and they are adequate for my needs.
heather m.
E Liverpool, OH
Love Arnold Palmer tea!! Such a great crisp taste! Great for parties or family get togethers
Stephanie F.
Peoria, AZ
I love the perfet sweetness not too much, just right i serve over ice and it is so refreshing
Brittany H.
Ligonier, IN
Arnold Palmer is my favorite tea to drink. I love all tea but this is definitely my favorite.
Diana A.
Glendale, NY
These are my go to drinks when my cousins come over .. I have a lot and they all love Arizona
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
Arizona's half iced tea half lemonade is so so good. It is the best version that i have tried
Danielle B.
Kintnersville
Love Arnold Palmers! They’re a great summertime drink, and the gallon is perfect for a party
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.