BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• I always see this and have never tried ..I like very swee...2 Answers
  • For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Jessica R.
It tastes good and is refreshing to drink. I am a repeat consumer and I think it's a great drink.
Anessa E.
My favorite drink of all time! I could drink it all day, everyday! I guess it's a New York thing!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Perfect drink for a hot summer day. There is nothing else like it on the market. Affordable price
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Refreshing and tasty And low cal. What a great combo i enjoy serving this at my backyard bar b q
Adna M.
Rocky Hill, CT
Favorite Arizona tea of all time the best one possible only 99 cents a can like that’s amazing
Cassie T.
So so refreshing after a long day in the sun, great prices too. Perfect mix of sweet and sour.
Nicole I.
Pinson, TN
Just found this and I love it!! Perfect blend of both and its half the sugar and carbohydrates
Amy C.
Saint Paul , MN
Perfect size bottles and it is so tasty! I've always been a fan of Arizona iced tea! Delicious!
Scott T.
St Petersburg, FL
These go for half off at Walgreens. I buy them all the time and they are adequate for my needs.
Jacqueline S.
Bartlett, IL
This is my favorite ice tea. I used to get these all the time. I would get theses in the summer
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.