BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren I.
Evans, GA
Best drink of Arizona's! The mixture of sweet tea and lemonade is a perfect balance between the two
Alan G.
Arlington Heights
i never liked iced lemonade tea until i tried this. i’ve had it for years and became my go to drink
Anessa E.
My favorite drink of all time! I could drink it all day, everyday! I guess it's a New York thing!
Cassidy R.
Salisbury, MD
Best Arnold Palmer I’ve ever had! Great mix of taste and does not leave a gritty taste in mouth.
Kylie P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
He only cans of ice tea that you'll be able to find in our house. A great half and half iced tea.
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Refreshing and tasty And low cal. What a great combo i enjoy serving this at my backyard bar b q
Jessica R.
It tastes good and is refreshing to drink. I am a repeat consumer and I think it's a great drink.
Kim B.
Arizona Arnold palmers are a classic and refreshing iced tea. Great in the summer and as a mixer
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
Can't keep enough if this on hand. Everyone loves it perfectly balanced mix of tea and lemonade!
Amanda E.
I love this so much.it taste really good and is the perfect alternative for Lemonade on a hot day
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.