BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber K.
This is my favorite Arizona iced tea and I love that Arizona iced tea is affordable and delicious!
Trista H.
Hudson, Fl
This tea is very refreshing. It is mixed with just enough lemonade for the perfect amount of sweet
Dakotah F.
Who doesnt love iced tea and lemonade. This drink is so refreshing! I love it. Perfect on a hot day
Jaimee S.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love Arnold Palmer! Very good drink, half lemonade half iced tea. Really refreshing on a hot day.
Alan G.
Arlington Heights
i never liked iced lemonade tea until i tried this. i’ve had it for years and became my go to drink
Lauren I.
Evans, GA
Best drink of Arizona's! The mixture of sweet tea and lemonade is a perfect balance between the two
Carissa H.
Inlet
I lived off of Arnold Palmer my senior year of high school. So good and would definitely recommend
Bella P.
Bronx , NY
My husband loves these & for .99 you can not go wrong! They have so many flavors too, it’s awesome.
Salli J.
Fairborn, OH
Perfect blend of tangy lemonade and tea! The price is great, and it's available at so many stores.
Ashley H.
What!! You can never ever go wrong with this kind of tea. I love it so much. Best flavor is peach.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.