BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Aylin F.
Tucson, AZ
Favorite tea brand goog flavors and affordable. Plus, super refreshing i highly recommend this product.
Ronith D.
This perfect tea zero calories! It is fresh and sweet even without sugar! Try it.. you do not regret!
Nina P.
Superior, WI
This is my kids favorite. We buy a few cases a week. They love this product and we will still buy it
Sam F.
Long Beach, NY
The Arnold palmer is one of my favorite sweet beverages. It is the perfect blend of tea and lemonade.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
I grab this when I’m not in the mood of making my home made lemonade, it’s not too sweet just right!
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Alexis D.
Nevis
Arnold Palmer is always a go to in my family. It’s got a good flavor, especially on a hot summer day.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
Im not much of a tea person but i love this. Its the perfect blend of tea and lemonade. Its delicious
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
You know that delicious big can of teapot 99cents? Well this is half lemonade. Arnold would be proud.
Mafer B.
Culpeper, VA
I love this favor, but what I like the most is the price. Super cheap and can find it two for just $1
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.