BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
My absolute fav. This one is low in calories I believe so it's a bit healthy. It's very affordable and I get them when they go on sale 2/1 at Walgreens. I buy them all the time. Try one you'll love it..i guarantee it
Jazmyn N.
New York
This is a real classic. Half iced tea. Half lemonade. Good and refreshing. I could drink a million of these and never get tired of them. So addicting and these go away fast so drink up and stock up before it’s gone.
Caitlin D.
LOVE Arizona iced teas. They are great tasting, easy for travel, and all for a great price. It has everything that you could want in a drink. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves iced tea. What a bargain!
Ashlee R.
I love how cheap these drinks are and how good they taste! Plus they are in huge bottles and takes me forever to drink them because there’s so much. It’s definitely worth the price and my husband and I love them.
Olivia S.
Purchase, NY
I wish I liked this tea. The concept is great but it’s pumped full of artificial sweeteners. It tastes like chemicals. Will not reach for this at all in the future. Please make one with real can sugar or stevia.
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
This is the only Arizona flavor that I will drink. I personally don’t like tea but in this drink it taste like such a small amount that it doesn’t bother you. And the lemonade doesn’t over power it either. I love this drink and drink it every day!
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love Arizona drinks but I do not like this particular flavor too much! The Arizona drink are amazingly low priced but has great flavor! My favorite would probably be the grape. This tea flavor taste really bland
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Arizona is a very dependable brand. Affordable price. Packaging is consistent and nice. I have bought Arizona teas many times and enjoy the half and half. Not too sweet like alternatives. I would recommend Arizona tea
Rachael D.
Sudbury, MA
This is one of my favorite drinks. It's super refreshing and often can be found for a great price. Best served ice cold. Great for road-trips or other long car rides. Great straight from the can or in a glass.
Francis Y.
This is one of my favorite drinks! Im a repeat consumer because this drink is just perfect it's not too sweet but still tastes amazing! It really did meet my expectations especially because of how cheap it is.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.