BY ARIZONA

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Sidney S.
Carl Junction, MO
So delicious what's better than iced tea and lemonade together the perfect marriage of sweet and sour!!!
Sidney D.
Los Angeles, CA
the best! so refreshing yet comforting. i love this tea because it is found everywhere and always for $1.
Marissa C.
This tea is yummy and the price is decent as well! If you haven't tried it I would definitely recommend.
Kendra M.
Martinsville
I like the half and half because it is lemonade and tea. It is affordable when I get it at a gas station.
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Tiff H.
Arizona's are the classic summer time cool down and an Arnold Palmer is the best mix of tea and lemonade!
Emily J.
I love lemonade and iced tea it tastes soo good together i reccomend this 100 percent and its super cheap
Justine M.
New Albany, OH
Super cheap and always satisfying! Has great taste, buy in the tall cans or in the jugs to keep at home.
Amanda R.
davie
I've always loved this brand of tea. It's light and refreshing! My husband and I both think it is tasty.
Sakshi K.
Whenever I go to the gas station I always pick this up. Very cheap for the amount you get and delicious!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.