BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lani L.
Weslaco, TX
By far my favorite tea, nothing puts a spin on a classic like half black tea and half lemonade. All magical
Tivon W.
My all time favorite tea! Love, love, love this combo. And it's only 99 cents so you can't beat that either
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Love Arnold palmer and I love that it comes in a case so I can easily grab a can to bring to work every day
I'm obsessed with raspberry tea and it's even better mixed with lemonade. Seriously refreshing combination.
John G.
KENNEWICK, WA
Honestly one of my favorite drinks to buy, I love all of the ones I've tasted, Pink LemonAde and sugar free
Jessica B.
Pretty good for zero calories don't really like the fake sugar taste but that's just me I Would recommend
Shelby G.
This is my favorite Arnold Palmer flavor. It is not too sweet and not too citrusy. Perfect for the summer.
Elizabeth F.
Atlantic City, NJ
My number 1 pick when buying ice tea. This tea taste do good. Yes, definitely would recommend this product.
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
Arizona iced tea is really good. I don't like super sweet tea. The tea is just right and my family loves it
Destiny D.
So yummy, so cheap, and so convenient. Perfect to take to work and it could probably last the entire day.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.