BY ARIZONA

• I always see this and have never tried ..I like very swee...2 Answers
  • For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Samantha B.
Arizona is such a good brand for tea in my opinion. It's affordable and delicious. What more can you ask for?
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
I live this iced tea! I usually reach for pure leaf but the lemonade iced tea combo is awesome on a hot day!
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
These are delicious! If you haven't tried them yet you need to! They aren't overly sweet either which I like
Jessica M.
Lino Lakes
You can never go wrong with this classic! An Arnold Palmer! So good and so cheap too for the amount you get!
mary b.
Ugh this tea is so good. I go through cases of it on a weekly basis! Would recommend to any tea lovers!!!!!!
Shelby B.
Enterprise, AL
I love Arnold Palmers so much! They got the flavor perfect and I love how affordable and available they are.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I always keep a gallon of the Arizona sweet tea on hand. It is by far my favorite premade tea on the market!
Lauren V.
I love Arnold Palmer’s! Arizona’s brand is the first time I ever tried the drink, and I’ve been hooked since
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
My favorite. Ive loved this since I was in high school. Amazing taste and super affordable. Highly recommend.
Kari M.
Pittsville , MD
I bought this for the first time this week at the store! It's absolutely delicious and the price is amazing!!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.