BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I always keep a gallon of the Arizona sweet tea on hand. It is by far my favorite premade tea on the market!
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is the perfect drink for a hot summer day on the beach. It really quenches your thirst and hydrates you.
Kari M.
Pittsville , MD
I bought this for the first time this week at the store! It's absolutely delicious and the price is amazing!!
Samantha B.
Arizona is such a good brand for tea in my opinion. It's affordable and delicious. What more can you ask for?
amber s.
Glen Burnie
Love half and half. No over powering lemon taste. This is in fact my favorite drink! Refreshing and delicious
Sarah E.
Burnsville
Great iced tea! Not too sweet, but lots of flavor! Love the zero calorie! Great alternative to sugary juice!
Jessica M.
Lino Lakes
You can never go wrong with this classic! An Arnold Palmer! So good and so cheap too for the amount you get!
Gracemarie T.
Concord
I love the taste always get it when I have the craving of tea or tired of drinking water but don't want soda.
Lexie M.
Athens, GA
i LOVE LOVE LOVE. The holy grail of Arnold Palmers!!! My favorite canned drink, especially for only a dollar!
Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
Love this tea so much.. it is the perfect mix of iced tea and lemonade! It always keeps me refreshed at work.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.