BY ARIZONA

• I always see this and have never tried ..I like very swee...2 Answers
  • For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Anna T.
I love this arnold palmer. I think it's a little sweet, so sometimes I'll cut it with more water and lemon.
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
My favorite of all time. I have to always have one in the fridge at all times. Great taste and always refreshing.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont, MA
LOVEEEEEE ARNOLD PALMER! So yummy. Rich blend of tea and lemonade and it's perfect. Tastes amazing during a BBQ.
Cassandra M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Arnold Palmers are the best. perfect mix of sweet and tart all in one. Have remained 99 cents for many many years
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
This drink is so delicious words cannot explain the taste I always have to look for it and buy it wherever I go
Isaac P.
San Antonio, TX
This product is very tasteful if you love the flavors! The jug it comes in is very comfortable while pouring too
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Oh I am not a soda drinker and this is my drink of choice all the time. What is better than ice tea and lemonade?
Breianna G.
New Ipswich, NH
Always a favorite especially poured over some ice in a cup. Taste so good and it's very refreshing on an hot day!
Alyssa W.
Easy to find, price is amazing & such a great drink for the price. Arizona hasn't changed their prices in forever
Ashley G.
Hammond, IN
Arnold palmers are my favorite. They're so good and even easy to make if you don't wanna buy the cans or bottles
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.