BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
LOVEEEEEE ARNOLD PALMER! So yummy. Rich blend of tea and lemonade and it's perfect. Tastes amazing during a BBQ.
Miranda O.
Glen Ellyn, IL
No a huge Arnold Palmer fan but this kind is really good and refreshing. A little lighter on the lemon than most
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Oh I am not a soda drinker and this is my drink of choice all the time. What is better than ice tea and lemonade?
Abby R.
perfect amount of tea & lemonade! the mix is incredible no one else makes these as savory the get #1 in my book!
Gabby P.
San Jose, CA
This drink is so delicious words cannot explain the taste I always have to look for it and buy it wherever I go
Breianna G.
New Ipswich , NH
Always a favorite especially poured over some ice in a cup. Taste so good and it's very refreshing on an hot day!
Shawna S.
I think this drink is pretty good if you like tea or lemonade. I don't like cans so I pour the drink into a glass
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
To me the half and half tastes better the the original Arizona that was made really good not to sweet just right
Aly G.
 My favorite Tea brand ever! Great flavors and super affordable. Though they are a little sweet they are amazing!
Eva W.
Marietta, GA
What a classic drink at a great price! Great taste and super affordable, you can’t beat an Arizona Arnold Palmer!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.