BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
I love AriZona Arnold Palmer. This tea is such a great drink when your in the mood for both lemonade and ice tea!
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Super refreshing on a hot summer's day! Love the perfect mix if lemonade and ice tea! Arnold Palmer is the way to go.
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
love to go buy this tea especially when it's in sale at Walgreens. best half and half tea i have tried and so much
Stevie P.
Akron , PA
My go to sweet drink!!! I’m a big water drinker, but when I need some flavor it is usually Arizona’s Arnold Palmer!
Jackie P.
love tea! love Arizona Arnold Palmer! I just love Arizona tea flavors in general! Very crisp and refreshing taste!
Kaylah T.
This is my fave withe the half strawberry lemonade I get disappointed if They have other flavors but not this kind
Zach H.
Huntington, WV
Everyone who knows me knows that I never go anywhere without an Arny Palmy in my hand! Seriously, it's all I drink!
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
I wish i could give this one ten stars. I always have some available. It's just the perfect drink, all year round.
Lucy P.
Parsons, WV
This is one of my favorite drinks on the go. Great combination of tea and lemonade. Great cold or room temperature.
Heather D.
This was so good! But not as good as either just the lemon or just the raspberry. It definitely wasn't bad, though!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.