BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lizbeth G.
Knoxville, TN
One of my favorite drinks! It’s a great drink at an affordable price! It’s always a happy day when I have one of these!
Ike r.
I love Arizona overall, but some of the drinks are just to sweet. At time I have to add water or even add lots of ice.
jose S.
Los Angeles
I love this flavor of this drink this is one is the best flavors that I have tried since I started drinking this drink
Denise R.
It’s a really good and not expensive drink to pick up over a soda any day. It’s a perfect blend of tea and lemonade.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
I love AriZona Arnold Palmer. This tea is such a great drink when your in the mood for both lemonade and ice tea!
Hanani S.
Lake city , FL
I live for these drinks, they’re the perfect mix of lemonade and tea. I’m constantly buying them, I can’t get enough.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
These are ok. Not the best maybe because I like the regular lemon but it makes a big difference when nice and cold.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
Very artificial tasting. Wont be buying again because of the flavor. If you're looking for refreshing this isn't it.
Melissa Z.
My family and I have definitely grown to love this product! It has definitely become a staple item in this household!
Mckenzie W.
This was a drink i would get before school everyday in HS. My go to lake drink and one I pick up alot in the summer.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.