BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Kate E.
Los Angeles , Ca
This is my favorite type of iced tea! It's sweet but not too sweet and pretty low in calories. Usually pretty cheap too.
Arielle💜 A.
Minnesota
99¢ it can't get better than this! Such a summer classic, as a kid these were the only thing I would drink in the summer!
Megan G.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this brand and the flavor is amazing. Great price for a tasty drink! Need to guy to buy a bulk of them!
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a big fan of Arizona tea I usually buy a few of these every time I host a party. They are always a hit in the party.
Shamika M.
Brigham City, UT
I'm not a tea drinker. But I love lemonade. This drink is perfect on a hot summer day. Tastes just like a nice lemonade.
Gabriella C.
Yuma, AZ
Arnold Palmer's are so good, they aren't bitter. It's almost a sweet lemony flavor and that's all I can ask for in a tea
Dayanna R.
Logansport, IN
Perfect for a lunch. Compact and nice flavor. Tjis is a go to for me since i love tea and lemonade. I do recommend this.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS TEA! ITS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY KIND OF TEA IVE EVER HAD! Great flavor too!!!
Jessica D.
Moorestown, NJ
My go to when I want something other than water. Can’t beat the price and it tastes great. Even with some vodka added ;)
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
very tasty, my favorite from the arizona brand. its have great ingerdients and its afordable. this drink is at everystore
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.