BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan G.
Midland, TX
I absolutely love this brand and the flavor is amazing. Great price for a tasty drink! Need to guy to buy a bulk of them!
Gabriella C.
Yuma, AZ
Arnold Palmer's are so good, they aren't bitter. It's almost a sweet lemony flavor and that's all I can ask for in a tea
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
Favorite AriZona tea/lemonade. These go on sale at CVS all the time for $0.49 every two weeks or so and I always stock up
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
very tasty, my favorite from the arizona brand. its have great ingerdients and its afordable. this drink is at everystore
Kait H.
So goooood!!! I love Arnold Palmer. It’s just the right combination of lemonade and iced tea and no other drink compares
Dayanna R.
Logansport , IN
Perfect for a lunch. Compact and nice flavor. Tjis is a go to for me since i love tea and lemonade. I do recommend this.
Karina M.
IT I S THE BEST HALF & HALD ICED TEA LEMONADE I HAVE TASTED. ARIZONA DRINKS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST IN SUMMER! SWEET AND SOUR
Jessica D.
Moorestown, NJ
My go to when I want something other than water. Can’t beat the price and it tastes great. Even with some vodka added ;)
Amor S.
Hurst, IL
Arizona Tea is very very affordable and yet so delicious. Plus it comes in big sizes compare to those expensive drinks.
Janiece M.
One of my favorite juice brands. Great flavors and good quality. Its image is very unique and beneficial when traveling
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.