BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dayanna R.
Logansport , IN
Perfect for a lunch. Compact and nice flavor. Tjis is a go to for me since i love tea and lemonade. I do recommend this.
Grace G.
Elysian, MN
I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS TEA! ITS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN ANY KIND OF TEA IVE EVER HAD! Great flavor too!!!
Gabriella C.
Yuma, AZ
Arnold Palmer's are so good, they aren't bitter. It's almost a sweet lemony flavor and that's all I can ask for in a tea
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NH
Although not my favorite flavor i love the brand because of the wide variety of flavors and it just keeps me coming back
Amber A.
Midwest City, OK
One of the best cheap teas you can find. Mix it with a little vodka and you got a good time!! Be sure to chill it first.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Very good , priced great , available everywhere, has a good mix of flavor and not alot allot of calories , convenient can
Amber M.
Perfect mixture of lemonade and iced tea. I love to drink these in the morning before I start my day. Keeps me refreshed!
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
I love this drink. It tastes so good. I love lemonade and iced tea together. It met my expectations. It’s a good flavor.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a big fan of Arizona tea I usually buy a few of these every time I host a party. They are always a hit in the party.
Namrata P.
Bartlett, IL
Favorite AriZona tea/lemonade. These go on sale at CVS all the time for $0.49 every two weeks or so and I always stock up
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.