BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Arnold Palmers are the greatest invention ever! I love this can because it is huge and is so inexpensive! The sweetness of the lemonade livens up the tea and the tea cuts the sugar. I have never met someone who didn’t like these Arnold palmers!
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
I pick one bottle of this once a week and I go through off for a month I like the ginseng and honey because it has less sugar but I love everything Arizona I can never get enough of it it's my to go drink without having to drink carbonated soda
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Love these things so much. It's a refreshing drink with your two favorites both iced tea and lemonade and it is delicious. The best part is, it's only a dollar and you can find them almost everywhere you go especially in gas stations and delis!
Casey H.
Garden grove , CA
Always my go to with Arizona, it is very sweet/sour but doesn't have that horrible acidity flavor that other drinks have. It is very mellow and I love it when we go on trips because the drink is so big and for the price, it is awesome!!
Gina S.
Derby, NY
This is one of my favorite drinks to get when I'm on the go. It easily fits into my cup holder and it's nice and refreshing. I'd much prefer to grab an AP versus a cup of coffee. I would recommend this product (but who hasn't already tried it??)
Sasha M.
fort wayne
This is a favorite for me! If I’m craving a tea and lemonade combo this is what I get. It’s at every store and it’s always decently priced!!! Some tea & lemonade combos are either to tea tasting or to sweet! This drink is perfect!!
Karsyn B.
I LOVE AP (Arnold Palmer)! I am someone who doesn’t like their drinks way too sweet and this is the perfect mixture. This would be a great purchase to make and I would definitely try it again and recommend it to anyone each time!
Deana C.
Plover, WI
Any flavor of Arizona tea is amazing but the Arnold Palmer half and half takes the cake. It’s a perfect combination of lemonade and iced tea, sweetened to perfection. I buy this product all the time and I don’t think I’ll stop.
Tate D.
Lincoln, NE
My roommate and I absolutely love this tea! It is a perfect blend of tea and lemonade! When served cold it is very refreshing! We have got all the girls in our dorm addicted to this tea! Would highly recommend if you enjoy tea!
Ellie S.
One of my favorite summertime drinks. It goes great with just about anything. This is a very reasonably priced product and can be found pretty much everywhere. Great flavor and great price. Perfect for summer time or any time.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.