BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeminee D.
Wilmington
This whole gallon is mine in my house. I drink it 24/7. I take the gallon in the car a lot because of how refreshing it is.
Marlea A.
Cortland
Favorite tea to get, it's cheap and quenches your thirst, especially at the size it comes in. Good flavor at a value price!
Jenna M.
Ashtabula, OH
My favorite treat on cheat day! Definitely too much sugar but the best flavor ever and so delicious no improvement needed.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff. Sweet and satisfying. It is refreshing and at a great price point not to mention less sugar. I am a fan.
Marie G.
This is so delicious! There's nothing better than cracking open one of these on a hot summer day! Always a great price too
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Tea and lemonade, nothing is better here in the south! I could live off this stuff! It’s such a wonderful balanced flavor!
Gizelle I.
Carmichael, Ca
love to drink these!!! perfect amount of everything. i like my tea a little sweet so arizona in general does perfect for me
Kristen L.
Milwaukee, WI
Arnold Palmer's are one of my favorite drinks and this is a delicious and very affordable version! I definitely recommend.
Morgan E.
Naperville, IL
Have you ever met anyone that doesn't love Arnold Palmer?? I don't think so. AriZona makes the best of the best.
Mary G.
It’s good at first but gets kinda old after a while. There’s better tea out there but it’s nice to have from time to time.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.