BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
Classic, delicious, and refreshing. Lemonade and sweet tea are great by themselves, but combined together they are heavenly.
Lidiana M.
Got everyone I meet hooked on this mouth watering Arnold Palmer.

- wonderful taste
- extremely inexpensive
- so many flavors!
Natacha I.
Love Arizona one of our house holds favorite drink. Usually what we have with dinner. I love the mix of ice tea and lemonade.
Kierstyn Q.
I buy this in the big jug and normally buy 2 or 3 at a time! These do not last long for me at all I drink them all the time!
Chanelle C.
Jonesborough, TN
Tea and lemonade, nothing is better here in the south! I could live off this stuff! It’s such a wonderful balanced flavor!
Marie G.
This is so delicious! There's nothing better than cracking open one of these on a hot summer day! Always a great price too
Ashley F.
Very refreshing on a hot day, obsessed with this right now. Plus it's better for you than soda and mixes well with alcohol.
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this stuff. Sweet and satisfying. It is refreshing and at a great price point not to mention less sugar. I am a fan.
Jenna M.
Ashtabula, OH
My favorite treat on cheat day! Definitely too much sugar but the best flavor ever and so delicious no improvement needed.
Jen K.
Thirst quenching, good value, usually buy at the gas station, could be improved by having less sugar, exceeded expecations
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.