BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kat A.
Ponte Vedra, FL
only 99 cents and tastes delicious. My summer isn't complete unless I have a case of these.
They're refreshing and soothing 😍😍😍
Katey W.
These are great summer drinks! They taste delicious and you can sip on it over a good span of time. One of my summer favorites
Cecelia W.
penn
This ice tea is my favorite from Arizona! It is my favorite half tea and half lemonade ice tea. I can never find a better one!
Regina B.
Syracuse, NY
I love half and half tea great during the summer time frozen a little. Sometimes I add a little coconut liquor to it for a kick
Avery W.
Damascus, MD
My family loves this product. We always get it for family gatherings because its a great mix! Not too sweet and not too sour!
Amber H.
This tea is amazing. It doesnt really taste that much like tea to me because if the lemonaid in it. It is my number one drink.
Deja S.
I love this tea it's just like a classic southern sweet tea. This tea is super thick though and leaves me a little thirstier..
Andres T.
NEW ROCHELLE, NY
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IF YOU DONT! YO EVERYTIME I DRINK ONE I HAVE TO HAVE A BACON EGG AND CHEESE! It’s great for any meal though.
Sabrina T.
I absolutely love the taste of this drink. I would drink it everyday and it's better cold and it's very cheap and good pricing
Jessica G.
Love this tea. I always look for it when i go down the drink isle. My husband knows to bring me one when he stops at the store.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.