BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Kay V.
Fulton, NY
Arnold palmer was my stuff when it first came out! I literally always had one in my hand. Not good for you but better than soda!
Alicia P.
I'm obsessed with this half tea, half lemonade drink. They can be found in large or small cans so there's something for everyone!
Lydia E.
My boyfriend drinks this a lot and he loves it, I'm not a big fan of diet things but he loves them so it must be a good product!
One of the best from the brand! So relish and you get so much for a cheap price. They're delicious not obnoxiously sweet or tart.
Tracy P.
Clear Lake
Love the Arnold palmer, it has a great lemony tea taste that can't be beat. Very smooth tasting. Not harsh not sour perfect mix.
Candice F.
This tea is so good. It isn't bitter but sweet with the hunt of lemon. It pairs well and is a great drink to have on a warm day.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
Oh man this tea is my favorite!! I just love the mixture of the lemonade and the tea. I could drink this stuff all day if i could
Michelle W.
Frankfort, NY
This is a great go to when you want an ice tea that is lower in calories. I love drinking this when I need something refreshing.
Katrina H.
New Prague, MN
Perfect combination of iced tea and lemonade. Can't copy this on your own. Also extremely affordable, only 99 cents per big can.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
When I drink half n half tea...i always drink am Arnold palmer. Arizona has done a great job of making this a well blended drink.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.