BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandre S.
San Mateo
I like this because it's iced tea that's actually sweet because of the mixed in lemonade (which I also love so that add-in is nice).
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I've purchased a few times at Food city when it was on sale. I like that it's not a strong flavor. Good to try every now and then.
Patrick M.
Dixon, IL
I buy one of these bad boys to quench my thirst not only on the golf course but also anywhere that requires a most yummy beverage.
Brittney M.
Tampa , FL
For 99 cents you get a cold refreshing the that tastes amazing. I never thought canned tea would taste good until I tired Arizona.
Chelsy K.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing tea! best I've ever had, this flavor is definitely one of my favorites. I buy it all of the time. definitely recommend it!
Brittany S.
The perfect combination of tea and lemonade. It's not too sweet or too sour either. It is a thirst quencher for a fantastic price!
Martina P.
I love. Yes. We always buy it in a gallon and it's delicious. I sometimes miss it with sprite to give it a little bit more flavor.
Anesia L.
Just one of my favorites from the Arizona tea line. I just love the taste of it when it's really ice cold. It's very refreshing :)
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Yo admiro esta marca y a mi esposo le gusta mucho. Si esta muy buena y nos encontramos consumiendolas en estos momentos. Esta rica.
Kirsten A.
Manteca, CA
It's pretty good, but it's really hard to find. I buy it when I see it. I wish it came in the cans though, or single serve bottles.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.