BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Another tea drink that is up in my all time faves. I don't love sweet tea or unsweetened tea but when mixed with lemonade it's the best
Jamie V.
Quakertown, PA
This is my favorite iced tea beverage. So tasty and always cheap! Also enjoy mixing it with vodka for an adult beverage every so often.
Sarah G.
Zanesville, OH
I’m not a fan of tea but honestly this is one of the best tasting teas ever. I love all their products but this half and half is godly!
Nayely H.
I'm never much of a tea drinker because for me it always tastes bland, but the half tea and half lemonade, my favorite tea drink ever.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
One of my favorite teas. I've been drinking these since I was a kid. The price is great! And the taste is great. Very good cheap drink.
Michael M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You can never go wrong with a tall can of Arnie! Tasty, cold, and cheap. It may be filled to the brim with sugar but it's all worth it
Kenya M.
Good flavor not my favorite but very refreshing to drink on a hot day in the summer good for parties if you have a lot of people around
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Taste so good! Great mix of lemonade and tea and at a great price too you can usually get it for a dollar and sometimes even 50 cents!
Susana G.
Oakland, CA
I love the half and half drinks it’s so genius and they taste best cold and the price is super cheap for it’s price. Keep it that way.
Lindsay B.
Ada, OK
Love buying these! It's always a refreshing drink! Great brand and a great price! Not having to choose between tea & lemonade is great!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.