BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Deanna S.
San Francisco
Arizona. Such a good brand for tea drinks! Discovered they had Arnold Palmers and I just had to have them. Arizona has a nice variety of flavors that I enjoy and it's super affordable and tasty if you're looking for something quick and on the go!
Sarah D.
St Louis Park, MN
It doesn't exactly taste like half and half. Had more of a tea taste and I couldn't taste too much of the lemonade. I usually get it for $1 or less and I guess you get what you pay for! I love their AriZona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey though!
Kayla B.
Cypress
This tea is okay to me. I feel like it doesn't taste much different than the tea with lemon in it. I do however think Arizona tea is very unnecessarily sweet. It is good though? But it's kind of a guilty pleasure especially if it ranges from $0.88-$1.00
Annie P.
These are absolutely delicious in the summer time! I unfortunately have to water mine down some because I can’t handle the full sweetness! I wish they would make an Arnold Palmer with unsweetened tea and regular lemonade to cut back on the sugar! But still a tasty beverage and it’s always on sale at the store!
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I love Arnold palmers!! And this one is very good! However all Arizona teas are a little sweet, I prefer this but if you don’t like that sweetness than I wouldn’t recommend- but if you like sweet tea these are fantastic!! So delicious and refreshing!!
Halle F.
A go to drink at any convenience store! It's normally only 99 cents which makes it even more enjoyable. The perfect mix of iced tea and lemonade and my mouth is watering just writing this review! Very refreshing and available pretty much anywhere.
Jessica M.
For a light version, this is a pretty decent iced tea. The addition of the lemonade makes the drink a nice combination of sweet and tart. It's about equal in taste and quality as some of the other brands that I buy. I would recommend it to other though!
Amanda M.
Tampa
These teas are incredibly cheap usually found in Walgreens or CVS. They're also very large and can probably quench at least 2 people's thirst. Usually found to be around a dollar so it's easy to buy a few of them if need be. Very flavorful as well.
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
Arnold Palmers are the greatest invention ever! I love this can because it is huge and is so inexpensive! The sweetness of the lemonade livens up the tea and the tea cuts the sugar. I have never met someone who didn’t like these Arnold palmers!
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This is the perfect blend of lemonade and iced tea. The packaging is fun and efficient. I really like the flavor of the drink. Not too sweet, which is nice. It is a pretty good value too. I would recommend this to others. I plan on buying this again.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.