BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
This tea is the most tradicional with a special flavor, lemonade and half of Arnold Palmer. You can feel so fresh after taste the product
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Arizona Arnold Palmer sweet teas are good I love them I buy them for me and my kids all the time is 80 that we keep stopping in the house
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
Not my favorite because it tastes a little bland. But I'll still buy it becausey family likes it and I'll enjoy a cup every now and again
Bell M.
Utica, MI
This is the drink that I would prefer overwater because it is so good I love it, it has such a great taste and this is my favorite flavor
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
This is a family favorite! Love the lemonade ice tea mix . Good flavor and refreshing on a hot summer day! It’s affordable and worth it!
Azucena O.
Georgetown, DE
I love drinking the raspberry tea because you can taste the raspberry and the lemonade and then two together just make a delicious taste.
Rachel Q.
Not that great. I find that there is a bit of an unbalance of lemonade to iced tea, and the lemonade flavor in it really isn't too great.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
This is my husband and I's go to summer drink. So refreshing and yummy! We love getting these for on the go and cook outs in the summer.
Christine D.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is my husbands favorite Arizona tea. It's the perfect combination of lemonade and iced tea. It's great at room temperature or iced.
Allison S.
Cream ridge, NJ
Arnold palmer will always be my favorite kind of tea to drink. I like to have it every once in a while when I need a break from water.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.