BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jo C.
Coatesville
I love Arnold palmer. It's a great combination of tea and lemonade. I feel less guilty because it's not straight lemonade but still tasty.
Taylor W.
Aaronsburg
This drink is a nice refresher from when you come inside from a hot day if you want it to be a bit sweet. I would recommend this product.
mickala c.
west palm beach
I don't like cold tea but Arizona is the best tea I've ever had, these are literally so good and I bring one to school everyday
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Arizona Arnold Palmer sweet teas are good I love them I buy them for me and my kids all the time is 80 that we keep stopping in the house
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite summer time drink. I keep these in the fridge and my fiance and I fight over who gets the last one :p SO GOOD and refreshing.
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
This tea is the most tradicional with a special flavor, lemonade and half of Arnold Palmer. You can feel so fresh after taste the product
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
This is a family favorite! Love the lemonade ice tea mix . Good flavor and refreshing on a hot summer day! It’s affordable and worth it!
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
This is my husband and I's go to summer drink. So refreshing and yummy! We love getting these for on the go and cook outs in the summer.
Azucena O.
Georgetown, DE
I love drinking the raspberry tea because you can taste the raspberry and the lemonade and then two together just make a delicious taste.
Latiesha G.
Shelton, WA
Not my favorite because it tastes a little bland. But I'll still buy it becausey family likes it and I'll enjoy a cup every now and again
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.