BY ARIZONA

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Heidi T.
Flint, MI
This is my absolute favorite drink from Arizona. This is the perfect blend of sweet with just a little tart. It's also a perfect summertime drink.
Jack K.
Manhattan, KS
As far as a good cheap drink goes these take the cake. I have never been unsatisfied with the product. Not to sweet not too sour. Its just perfect.
Rhonda W.
McMinnville
Everyone in my family loves the Arnold Palmer Arizona Tea. The boys keep cans of it in their mini fridge and we keep a bottle of it in our fridge.
Megan O.
Orlando, FL
I cannot tell you how excited I get when I show up to a party and see these suckers in the cooler. They taste good with just about any meal.
Celeste M.
I love Arnold Palmer drinks. It has the best of both worlds. I especially like this one because its the perfect blend of half tea and half lemonade
Alexa B.
This drink will always be a classic for me. This is a drink that i always love to have in my fridge.

And for the price, even better!
Stephanie K.
Philadelphia, PA
im a really big fan of iced tea and lemonade and mixed together its even better than both alone, one of my favorite iced tea brands that i drink.
Lindsey M.
My all time favorite flavor of Arizona Tea. It is so refreshing, especially in the summer heat. I like to pour it over ice and sip it on the go.
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
Arnold Palmers are so good and they're perfect for any weather. I always order this in restaurants or I buy one at the liquor store and I love it
Payton G.
Oakland , TN
Not the best the lemon was a little to tangy and powerful for me! I hoped for more because I heard so many great things and it's a little pricy.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.