BY ARIZONA #6 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim B.
Love this half and half. Its got a great balance of sweet tea and lemonade, not too sweet, not too tart. Its a refreshing beverage on a hot day.
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Can't go wrong with a big can of iced tea for only $1! I continue to buy this juice now since when I was a kid. So good! And it has many flavors
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I absolutely love this tea! It's my favorite "tea lemonade" out of any brand, when it comes to Arnold Palmer drinks, just stick to this original!
Kath D.
My favorite drink ever is and Arnold Palmer! I have been purchasing Arizona tea for the longest time. It's very affordable so you can't beat it!
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
Arnold Palmers are so good and they're perfect for any weather. I always order this in restaurants or I buy one at the liquor store and I love it
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Really refreshing on a hot southern day. Add a splash of your favorite liquor & you really have a winner for the evening. Affordable. Effective.
Christina G.
Mesa, AZ
Love this drink! Especially over the summer! My family definitely enjoys this on a hot afternoon. High recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Stephanie K.
Philadelphia, PA
im a really big fan of iced tea and lemonade and mixed together its even better than both alone, one of my favorite iced tea brands that i drink.
Alexa B.
This drink will always be a classic for me. This is a drink that i always love to have in my fridge.

And for the price, even better!
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
One of my favorite drinks to get when I would walk to the deli to get a bagel on long island! It was always amazing to get my half and half too.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.