BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
Very refreshing and a great value. This drink is in a very large can and well worth the 90 cents you pay. Also tastes so delicious. My go to in the summer.
Dinah L.
Auburn, NY
One of my all time favorite drinks. I love the combination of tea and lemonade. Most places when you ask for a mix do not do it as great as how they do it.
Meredith N.
Columbus
My absolute favorite brand of tea! I drink this all the time! Wonderful taste for anyone that loves sweet tea as much as i do! Highly recommend this tea!
janee j.
I only buy this tea and nothing else, it’s really good and kind of hard to put down once you begin drinking it’s, it’s not too sweet and also not bitter
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Arnold palmer was a golf legend. A lot of people love Arnold palmers. So glad he will always be remember through a popular drink. Thanks to Arizona tea.
Liz V.
Los angeles , CA
This is my absolute favorite go to drink I live next door to a liquor and I’m always going to get one no to mention cvs always have sales for these ! 50¢
Katie W.
Elmhurst, IL
Being a golfer, I'm always looking for a refreshing suprise to add to my game, and Arnold Palmer just hits the the spot. It's sweet and best served cold!
Mandi K.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my favorite teas I prefer the cans more then the jugs but that could just be because I'll dink the whole jug if I had it so good and not to swert
Hattie V.
Bath Michigan
I absolutely love half and half! It's a great pick me up when you're feeling a little blue. Great price and you can buy in bulk. Plus the can looks cool.
alyssa 🌙.
Phoenix
Best store brand iced tea ever! I absolutely love Arnold Palmers and I love the convenience of being able to pick it up at a gas station for usually $1.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.