BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maegan C.
Arizona tea is what created my first love for Arnold Palmers.  My go to tea whenever I stop at a gas station, and a super great value. You get a large can for under a dollar, so I'd say worth it for sure.  I highly recommend trying it if you haven't yet.
DJ T.
Usually, I drink hot tea, but when I decide to drink cold tea, it's definitely this. I get the 12 pack and I drink about 2 every day. It's the perfect blend and always leaves me feeling happy and content. They're cheap and affordable! Great for a quick-stop drink!
__jessicaparker P.
St. Louis
This is by far the best AriZona product! While the other Iced Tea products are much too sweet for my taste, Arnold Palmer is a summertime staple. It strikes the perfect balance between Iced Tea and Lemonade that cannot be recreated at home or in a restaurant!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Best Arizona drink. Absolutely affordable. I swear this change has been $.99 and everything organization that I’ve ever been for the last 12 years. I like the packaging. I think the canning is nice. Very informative very colorful. I would absolutely buy this again.
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
This is really the best of both worlds of lemonade and iced tea. It's got a nice smooth melding of flavors. It is a little bit sweet for me but my husband absolutely loves it so it's a go to in the summer.
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I can live off this pack of Arizona forever!! Love that it’s in a smaller cans so I’m not having to drink the full taller cans everyday. Easy grab n go for when I’m in a rush or if i want to enjoy a refreshing beverage for lunch. A can full of deliciousness :)
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
This drink is so addicting! I love it! The flavor is awesome! The can is cool and as always the price is right! I have always liked Arizona teas but this one blows my mind, it's like the most perfect combination of flavors ever made! I will be buying again but probably in the biggest size I can find!
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
It must but a down south thing because since coming back down here from New York I greatly enjoy them. I love an Arnold Palmer. Arizona is the only place that gets the balance right that I like. I could drink these for days and even spike them in the summer
Aspen E.
Denver
I LOVE Arizona tea! I have been drinking it since the beginning of time. I love the flavor that the arnold palmer half and half has. Both flavors are balanced out and one does not over power the other. Its a sweet drink but not too sweet, overall It's great
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is such a great combination of two amazing drinks. I love Arnold Palmers and I've tried to make my own and they never taste this good. It is sweet and sour that has a great taste. Everyone has to at least try this drink! You either love it or hate it.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.