BY ARIZONA

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Briana C.
Greenfield , CA
My obsession are these drinks . If you're not a Tea lover but you're willing to try some this would be my recommendation.
Amanda L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Light sweet no bubbles no fake sugar very tasty feels like drinking water but taste delicious
Lucia P.
I love a good Arnold Palmer. The only downside to this and why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it leaves kind of a dryness in your mouth that I'm not in to.
Yulisa H.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this brand of tea, my usual go to is this one or the mango one. It doesn't taste like it contains lots of sugar. And if I'm thirsty its usually my go to.
Celeste A.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of my all time favorite drinks! I love the flavor and how inexpensive it is. I prefer this brand over any other for this tea and all of their teas!
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
Iced tea and lemonade is a classic combo. Combine that with the fact that these tall cans are less than 99 cents at the gas station and you have a great deal!
Zac C.
Cincinnati, OH
It's a good, cheap Arnold Palmer. Tea, lemonade, where can you go wrong. Comes in a lower calorie version and a zero calorie version so it can be for everyone.
Olivia R.
This iced tea is so good. It's one of my favorite drinks. It's really cheap and tastes amazing. There's so many other flavored besides this. Highly recommend.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Out of all brands that sell this type of drink, Arizona has the best. Even though it is just a bit too sweet, it is nice and refreshing and has a great taste.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I'm a southerner girl and believe me I know my sweet tea and lemonade. This is one of the best quality brands on the market. It's the perfect mix. Please try.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.