BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angela W.
Renton, WA
I love the Arizona Arnold Palmer. I really enjoy the tea/lemonade flavor combo. Arizona is a bit spendy, but it's worth it for the occasional treat on a hot day.
Kristen F.
Oceanside, NY
Arizona Arnold Palmer Tea is perfect. The flavors are blended amazingly well. It's my go to ice tea and drink when I need something sweet in the summer. It also is a great chaser. The packaging is eye catching. I would recommend it to others! I will always love this drink!
Katlyn M.
Pittston, PA
Who doesn't like a good Arnold palmer??? This stuff is great and a great price almost anywhere you go! And did I mention zero calories? Drink up folks! You can thank me later!
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
Love this drink u can find it in any store if ur looking for it very good drink its very affordable not expensive at all no it's not my first time buying it I always buy it yes I would recommend it to others
Briana C.
Greenfield , CA
My obsession are these drinks . If you're not a Tea lover but you're willing to try some this would be my recommendation.
Amanda L.
North brunswick nj
Light sweet no bubbles no fake sugar very tasty feels like drinking water but taste delicious
Lucia P.
I love a good Arnold Palmer. The only downside to this and why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it leaves kind of a dryness in your mouth that I'm not in to.
Yulisa H.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this brand of tea, my usual go to is this one or the mango one. It doesn't taste like it contains lots of sugar. And if I'm thirsty its usually my go to.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I'm a southerner girl and believe me I know my sweet tea and lemonade. This is one of the best quality brands on the market. It's the perfect mix. Please try.
Zac C.
Cincinnati, OH
It's a good, cheap Arnold Palmer. Tea, lemonade, where can you go wrong. Comes in a lower calorie version and a zero calorie version so it can be for everyone.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.