BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Olivia R.
Manchester, CT
I really feel like this is one of thosE drinks That can take you back to summer any time of
The year. It has a crisp and refreshing flavor for when your really looking for something to quench your thirst
angie h.
new bern, NC
i love all arizona flavors but for me arnold palmer will always be my favorite pick. the ice tea and lemonade go together like youd never imagine. its really that good and for the price you cant beat it!
Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
I've never once had a problem with Arizona iced tea. They have always had great flavor and always been a go to for my family for road trips. This particular flavor is my favorite and tastes so amazing,
Adrienne W.
I LOVE this drink. I bought it once out of curiosity since I like lemon in my tea and I've been hooked ever since. I actually prefer the half and half with less sugar. Other brands don't compare. I love it!
Savannah H.
This is my favorite drink! It has such a great light flavor too it and for $.99 plus the amount of tea you get - can't beat that!! I would definitely try Arizona ice tea if you haven't , it is my go to
Caelyn K.
I absolutely love this tea so dang much! The tea it self is amazing and the cans are so cute! I love how it's designed more like a vintage look and tastes amazing. I personally like drinking it cold or iced it seems to taste better
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
This is one of my favorite drinks! Very tasty and very good because it has a taste of lemonade and tea. You can get a big can for no more then 1.00. The drink really satisfies lol and I'd def recommend it to tea or lemonade lovers
Chris B.
These are the best! Me and my roommate always have our fridge loaded with these! Even had to shotgun one when we heard of his passing, Rest In Peace Arnold, your legacy will live on in my life.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Currently drinking Arizonas half n half, usually my go to Arizona Tea, I love it, flavor is amazing not too sweet or un sweet taste is just perfect. Very refreshing to drink on a hot summer day.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I drink this stuff EVERY SINGLE DAY. I can't live without my Arnold Palmer tea fix. The flavor is perfect and not too sweet or too bitter. I love how unique the packaging is. My veins run deep with tea.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.