BY ARIZONA #9 in Iced Tea

• For years now i have only been abke to find the "lite" ve...1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Arnold Palmer is the best drink ever! It's the perfect blend of lemonade and tea and it's so refreshing. I love all the different containers of it and how they have it in gallons as well!
Arielle D.
West Chicago, IL
Arizona is the only acceptable brand of iced tea. Raspberry is my favorite flavor, and their half and half raspberry is amazing. The gallon containers are great for groups and parties, as well as monitoring how much you drink. Definitely a great product.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love drinking this beverage. I never thought the tea and lemonade combination would taste good, and boy was I wrong. It's not as strong as their other teas nor is it too light in flavor as their green tea.
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
this takes me back to high school when i would walk to the gas station and grab one to congratulate myself on another day of school finished. these are so refreshing, the perfect drink to beat the heat during the summer
Erica J.
Ham Lake, MN
These are so good and cheap I mean $.99 how great is that! But even with the great flavor and cheap price they still have that little bit of aluminum can taste to them. But I'll keep buying them as long and their $.99
Star R.
Concord, NC
I love this tea! It's not too sweet, it has the perfect flavor. A lot of other tea/lemonade drinks taste like a can of sugar. This Arnold Palmer is perfection! A household favorite.
Sarah H.
Great taste (my other favorites are Strawberry Lemonade and Raspberry Ice Tea) and great size as an alternative to the huge cans that are usually sold separately
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Personally, I prefer a fresh iced tea & lemonade mix ... but if I am on the go and need a quick fix, this works wonders! It comes in both mixes and pre-mixed drinks. All taste great and are priced very reasonably!
Kenya M.
Newark, NJ
This right here is a life staple growing up lol. I either always got this one or green tea and never ventured out. This is great mixed with Hennessy, perfect when frozen, and something I will forever purchase
Nallely T.
Really like this tea, really refreshing and tastes great! One of my favorite Arizona drinks, I'm constantly buying over and over again since we always seem to run out! Have gotten several friends hooked on it!
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.