BY ARIZONA #11 in Iced Tea

• Has anyone seen the regular calorie half & half lemon...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
This drink is so refreshing! Lately it has been my go to drink whenever stopping at a gas station or store. The packaging is catchy and has fun facts. It completely meets all of my expectations and I would totally buy it again!
Kailynn B.
A great thirst quencher for juice lovers. One of my go to's for sure. Its a great value because it's less than a dollar for great taste. I buy this all the time and I would recommend it to anybody who is willing to try it.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Arnold Palmer is my favorite tea from Arizona!! Half Tea and Half Lemonade, it's the best of both worlds and I love grabbing these from the gas station for just a dollar
Sofie B.
Denver, CO
This tea is super tasty and is very refreshing. Sweet from lemonade, but you still get that tea taste. This drink brings back good memories from a good time in my life so that might be why I like it so much. I buy it all the time and would definitely recommend
Rochelle K.
Morriston, FL
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!! I cant tell you enough how completely utterly amazing it is. Its sweet of the tea and tart of the lemonade. Its cheap, can get it in a can, or in a gallon these days and is worth every cent! Want something tasty I definately recommend!
Arielle D.
West Chicago, IL
Arizona is the only acceptable brand of iced tea. Raspberry is my favorite flavor, and their half and half raspberry is amazing. The gallon containers are great for groups and parties, as well as monitoring how much you drink. Definitely a great product.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love drinking this beverage. I never thought the tea and lemonade combination would taste good, and boy was I wrong. It's not as strong as their other teas nor is it too light in flavor as their green tea.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Arnold Palmer is the best drink ever! It's the perfect blend of lemonade and tea and it's so refreshing. I love all the different containers of it and how they have it in gallons as well!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
Personally, I prefer a fresh iced tea & lemonade mix ... but if I am on the go and need a quick fix, this works wonders! It comes in both mixes and pre-mixed drinks. All taste great and are priced very reasonably!
Sarah H.
Great taste (my other favorites are Strawberry Lemonade and Raspberry Ice Tea) and great size as an alternative to the huge cans that are usually sold separately
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
What did think of this drink? Is it good?
Elizabeth S.
samantha h.
Do they have any other Flavors?
Christina S.